So you want a German Shepherd? Get ready to learn that they are:
- * Crazy active, energetic and will keep you hopping! EASILY BORED!
- * Love to play with balls, Frisbees, tug of war on ropes or rags, or chase flirt sticks
- * LEARN them... their health, nutrition, exercise and personalities
- * And learn what makes a Stone Creek Shepherd extra special with it's ability to detect medical and emotional needs.
I am a full time, fully committed breeder for the life of the dog to you and them. When I say I am available 24/7/365, I am, without hesitation as much as humanly possible.
You need to research the working German Shepherd dog or have experience with them and if you don't, then be prepared to listen and learn. Every dog is different just like every owner and every family is.
You will be required to:
- * APPLY to own one of our dogs. (Sometimes this happens in person like an interview)
- * You must be APPROVED to own one of our dogs. If I feel a dog is not a good fit for you, I will be honest and say so.
- * And you must stay in touch throughout the life of the dog.
Stone Creek Shepherds is proud to know the whereabouts and welfare of all our dogs and always to assist our owners in any way with any issues that may arise. NO Stone Creek Shepherd has ever been lost, or abandoned.
My German Shepherds come from a variety of excellent bloodlines. Together, they produce a very well- balanced and wonderful working dog! They have all exhibited great intelligence, quick learning skills, excellent confidence, an extreme loyalty, sound minds and stoic bodies with very big hearts! PUPPYHOOD is no different than CHILDHOOD and is full of challenges. They are growing into full adult dogs and your patience is important.